20140308

Permanentpressrecords.com


WEB COPY for permanentpressrecords.com

DJ Blakulove: Crystal Palace Expedition 

Don’t be afraid. Cosmic vibes exploding across the milky way of love, the Crystal Palace Expedition are ancient alien astronauts from the Incubi Solar System programmed for deep penetration. Take off your social mask and be exposed to the radiance of pleasure.

DJ Blakulove: Play Me First 

He held me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room. I had never been there, but I knew this was his room. I knew what he was going to do to me, and I knew I was going to let him. The door closed quietly and we were alone.

DJ Blakulove: Hello Ethel 

My grandmother married a Native American Indian. He was one-quarter Cherokee. Together, they had many offspring. She died when my mother was a child. I met her once in a dream. She appeared as a dark cloud. Ethel is her name. With this music, I say hello Ethel.




No comments: